Student Cost Control Clerk (Term)-OLRT
Picture the Possibilities
Are you a passionate, dedicated professional who values excellence? The Ottawa Light Rail Transit project is looking for you! Join our team as we work towards delivering Ottawa's most significant infrastructure project in over 100 years.
Reporting to the OLRT Project Controls Administrator, the Student Cost Control Clerk will be responsible for providing dedicated clerical support to the Segment Cost Control Department in a clerical manner.
At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
This is a term position - four (4) months starting May 8 - September 1, 2017- located in Ottawa, Ontario.
In the position of Student Cost Control Clerk we would ask you to do the following:
- Process, manage and track site labour timesheets daily.
- Manage incoming & outgoing invoices on site from head office for coding verification and approval.
- Manage delivery packing slips from site
- Maintaining systems for the organization and storage of various cost related documents (Electronic and hard copies)
- Actively support the Cost Control Department, completing other required tasks as assigned.
Required skills, knowledge and abilities:
- 2nd or 3rd year student in a Business or administration program at either college or university level.
- Basic knowledge of the construction industry and/or financial processes of a company.
- Organized, quick learned, coefficient in Excel, Outlook and Microsoft programs, ability to work in a faced paced environment.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.