What do you enjoy about Toronto? We love that we have had the opportunity to build some innovative and awe inspiring buildings like the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Rogers Centre in a world class city. But we are not done yet. Not even close. We have some exciting new projects to break ground soon and we need talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team.
At all levels of our organization we promote an entrepreneurial way of thinking. We want everyone to think creatively, to innovate, and to bring forward their ideas. To challenge convention, invent, develop, optimize, and refuse to slow down, as the rest of the industry tries to keep pace.
Still not convinced? Take a look at how people in the industry view us:
- Aon Hewitt's "Best Employer in Canada" for the last 12 years (proudly, the highest ranking group for the last 9 years!)
- Deloitte's "50 Best Managed Companies" (Platinum ranking last 6 years);
- Best Employee Value Proposition;
- "Most Admired Corporate Cultures" by Waterstone Human Capital;
- Financial Post's Ten Best Companies to work for;
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2013)
- Canada's Safest Employers awards (2016)
But what separates us from our competitors?
The people of EllisDon are what differentiates us from our competitors, and will continue to be the driving force of our growth for years to come. EllisDon exists to empower driven minds. We believe that by providing freedom and empowering one another, we will invariably, out-perform, out-deliver and be at the forefront of our industry. We give one another the freedom and authority to lead and we are fast, fluid, and flexible because the world demands it and, more importantly, because we demand it of ourselves.
In the position of Site Administrator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Document control of all correspondence including letters, meeting minutes, change orders;
- Ensure that employee and equipment time is recorded and entered;
- Create documentation such as client reports, presentations and proposals, attend meetings;
- Receive and validate invoices, assist with accounts payable viewing/coding and approvals;
- Operate office equipment, manage office supplies;
- Proofread work for errors and make appropriate corrections as needed;
- Required educational background and experience:
- Post-secondary education in a related field such as Office Administration is preferred;
- Related administrative experience in construction management would be an asset;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and project management software;
- Attention to detail when entering data, typing, filing and proofreading;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times with fellow employees, clients, service providers and suppliers;
- A team player, committed to working in a quality environment.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.