At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
You come into work every day knowing that you are supporting the success of our team. It can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy working in a site office and like to take initiative. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think "I supported that coming together".
In the position of Site Administrator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Document control of all correspondence including letters, meeting minutes, change orders;
- Ensure that employee and equipment time is recorded and entered;
- Create documentation such as client reports, presentations and proposals, attend meetings;
- Receive and validate invoices, assist with accounts payable viewing/coding and approvals;
- Operate office equipment, manage office supplies;
- Proofread work for errors and make appropriate corrections as needed;
Required educational background and experience:
- Post-secondary education in a related field such as Office Administration is preferred;
- Related administrative experience in construction management would be an asset;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and project management software;
- Attention to detail when entering data, typing, filing and proofreading;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times with fellow employees, clients, service providers and suppliers;
- A team player, committed to working in a quality environment.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.comhttp://www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.