At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are supporting the success of our team. It can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy working in a site office and like to take initiative. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think "I supported that coming together".
In the position of Site Administrator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Book and coordinate meetings and create and distribute meeting minutes
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, resource room schedules, various spreadsheets and training materials
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements, events, meetings and office moves
- Support site team in all administrative functions
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have two to four years of administrative experience
- You have a strong focus on customer service with a pleasant phone manner
- You have the ability to quickly develop working relationships with a broad range of individuals, both internally and externally
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.