For over 30 years EllisDon Ottawa has had the honour of building unique and complex projects spanning from Kingston to Montreal, to Sudbury and the great white north. Our projects include heritage restoration, new build P3 projects, DBFM projects, renovations and building upgrades for clients in the public and private sectors. These and new upcoming projects range from $8 million to $400 million in value. At the moment we have over 15 active projects in the immediate Ottawa area along with Kingston, Petawawa, Cambridge Bay and Resolute Bay. Given the nature of some of these projects, we require a team of construction professionals with CISD Secret Clearance or at minimum eligibility to receive clearance.
EllisDon's Ottawa Team Members have had the opportunity to work on these projects:
- 144 Wellington
- 180 Wellington
- Ottawa Hospital CCA Addition
- Monfort Hospital Redevelopment
- MHLH Pettawawa
- OLRT - MSF
Do you wish you worked on one of these? Well, EllisDon Ottawa has new unique and large scale projects starting in the next few months; do not miss out on another opportunity to work on a legacy project.
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part of building new and exciting projects. It's a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy being part of a team that allows you to see the results of your efforts as the building progresses. Your co-workers look to you for answers and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think 'I know how that came together'.
In the position of Security Coordinator/Specialist, we would ask you to do the following:
- Attend security meetings
- Assist in the process of obtaining required security designations for new projects (DOS/FSC)
- Responsible for PSOS forms for sponsorship of Subcontractors
- Manage SRCLs for submission to CISD
- Submit VCR forms for personnel clearance and site access
- Assist with clearance process for personnel and subcontractors
- Educate project teams on the security process as required
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have a business administration degree or diploma and two years of security clearance administration experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have work experience as an Alternate Company Security Office (ACSO)
- You work positively within a team to achieve a common goal of completion of the project
- Must have Secret Clearance through CISD (PWSGC)
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.