Proposal Coordinator, Energy and Digital Services
Picture the Possibilities as a Proposal Coordinator, Energy and Digital Services
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part of building new and exciting projects. It's a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy creating and compiling compelling proposals that help the company win projects. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and proudly think, "I supported that coming together."
In the position of a Proposal Coordinator Energy and Digital Services, we would ask you to do the following:
- Be accountable for all aspects of proposal management for EllisDon proposal and pre-qualification submissions. This will involve working with Project Directors, Technical Leads and Subject Matter Experts to ensure that proposal process, design, content and relationships are effectively coordinated on assigned pursuits.
- Develop, monitor and enforce effective deliverables matrices and bid schedules to ensure that proposals are thoroughly managed, reviewed, produced and delivered on time.
- Lead status and review meetings to ensure the pursuit team is informed about the latest proposal requirements and on schedule with their assigned contributions.
- Proofread proposal and technical content to ensure continuity, accuracy and compliance with legal, technical and marketing specifications. Copy-edit proposal content for format, grammar, style, punctuation, spelling and consistency.
- Manage the design and presentation of proposal content and packaging to ensure visual clarity and consistency with brand standards. This will involve managing all aesthetic elements including the creation and formatting of binder package artwork, response templates, organization charts, graphics and final document layout.
- Manage document control and final production for all proposal response requirements.
- Work with the Corporate Proposal Department to implement initiatives that add value and consistency to proposal systems and corporate identity.
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have three to five years of professional work experience managing and developing proposals or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience. Experience with Public-Private Partnership pursuits would be an asset.
- You have Marketing or Communications Degree/Diploma, or an equivalent combination of technical training and/or construction experience.
- You have strong process skills involving the efficient scheduling, coordination and execution of complex projects under challenging timelines.
- You have strong writing and proofreading skills. You pay particular attention to content with regards to copy writing, editing, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- You have a strong design sensibility and pay particular attention to the visual clarity and consistency of information.
- You are flexible and open to changing priorities and multi-tasking simultaneously within compressed time frames.
- You are well-versed with Microsoft Office (specifically Word and PowerPoint). Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) and Google Apps would be an asset.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com. Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
EllisDon is an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.