At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part of building new and exciting projects. It's a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy being part of a team that allows you to see the results of your efforts as the building progresses. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think "I know how that came together".
In the position of Project Coordinator , we would ask you to do the following:
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in project administration and field work
- Work alongside and regularly communicate with owners, architects, contractors and engineers
- Review, interpret and Update construction schedules
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date shop drawings, track the status of RFI's, obtain quotations for notices of change, Update and assemble as-built documents
- Conduct quality control activities, inspection programs and periodic updating of construction progress records
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have an engineering degree or diploma and two years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of scheduling and project management software
- You work positively within a team to achieve a common goal of completion of the project
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.