At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are supporting the success of our team. I can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy working in a site office and managing the financials of a project. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think "I supported that coming together".
In the position of Project Accountant, we would ask you to do the following:
- Provide internal distribution of financial information to evaluate profitability and performance compared to the budget
- Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly progress invoices to owner/consultant and lenders
- Prepare sub request for payment forms for all subcontractor work performed
- Maintain accurate and timely cash flow data, both current and forecasted as compared to projected cash flow assumed in financial model
- Administer all approved change orders and maintain accurate records in tracking contemplated change notices, change directives and requests for information
- Provide direct financial communication with the owner, subcontractors, internal financing department and project team
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have two years of construction accounting experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of various accounting databasesYou have the ability to correctly identify financial situations and produce logical solutions to support a project team
- Must have PWGSC Reliability Clearance and be in the process of obtaining Secret Clearance
- Preferred PWGSC Secret Clearance
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.