- Calculate various statistical data - quantity take-offs, material price lists, labor costs per man-hour, equipment, etc utilizing various forms of manual and computerized program methods.
- Initiate contact with existing and new subcontractors and suppliers.
- Obtain scopes of work and pricing from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assist in closing bids.
- Research historical data (purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc.) and compile summary reports to develop guidelines and precedence for future estimates.Participate in developing project update and bid package estimate documents.
- Maintain files of working documents for back-up to estimating figures.
- Assist in the monitoring of conceptual estimates with actual cost data.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.