HR Coordinator - 3 month contract
At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities
Picture the Possibilities as a Human Resources Coordinator
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part of building new and exciting projects. It's a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy being a part of the employee experience and supporting the Human Resources team. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think "I supported that coming together".
In the position of HR Coordinator - 3 month contract, we would ask you to do the following:
- Provide direct administrative support to the Human Resources Managers including scheduling, correspondence, planning and coordinating meetings, phone support, processing and prioritizing incoming mail
- Preparation of employee offer letters, orientation documentation and ensuring all employee related documentation is professional, accurate and prepared as per the requirements
- Assisting with weekly New Hire Orientations
- Maintain up-to-date HR files, personnel, recruitment, executive files and monthly statistical summaries and reports for management
- Support the Jr. Administrative Assistant with the scheduling of interviews with candidates on behalf of team members, coordinating schedules as appropriate with various internal partners
- Updating Allegro by keeping data accurate and current within the system including adding new hire information and updating the Organization Structure
- Maintain the Compliance Training, L&D Designation and Performance Review data
- Create Employee Confirmation Letters
- Provide switchboard relief and backup on a regular basis, promptly answer and correctly forward calls through a console switchboard as well as provide friendly and professional greeting to all visitors to company office
- Perform additional assignments or projects per HR Managers direction
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have an Human Resources degree or diploma and two years of HR experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of Human Resource databases including HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment websites
- You have the ability to deal effectively with others in difficult situations and support the Human Resources team and Managers
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.