Construction Site Logistics Planner
Picture the Possibilities as a Construction Site Logistics Planner
You come into work every day knowing that you are supporting the success of our team. It can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy engineering and working with numbers and being a part of a team. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think I supported that coming together.
- Prepare preliminary and final construction logistics plans for the purpose of assisting the estimating and scheduling department on bid proposals
- Prepare drawings and documents for the following: construction traffic, material flows and maintenance of fire routes, potential staging process and material storage, trailer compound, tower crane locations, men and material hoisting logistics, construction parking, site offices, garbage box.
- Attend, coordinate logistics meeting as required.
- Develop logistic construction sequencing drawings that incorporate but are not limited to staging, lay down areas, traffic management & signage, construction compound layout, tower crane information and engineering foundation and erection detail
- Produce technical write-ups describing details of construction site logistics and construction means and methods.
Required educational background and experience
- Must have a Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technologist diploma or equivalent coupled with 5 years of experience in construction.
- Strong skills set in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience producing engineering drawings and details with respect to construction sequencing and site logistics
- Experience with residential and commercial construction
Go ahead and be yourself. Well pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.