Construction Coordinator - TransED Valley Line LRT
Never settling for the status quo or doing anything "just because that's the way it's always been done" is a large part of the entrepreneurial spirit that sets EllisDon apart from our competitors; and it's our people that continue to support this as they chose to grow internally and take on new challenges and opportunities.
We see your career as a journey, do you?
In the position of a Project Coordinator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in project administration and field work
- Work alongside and regularly communicate with owners, architects, contractors and engineers
- Review, interpret and update construction schedules
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date shop drawings, track the status of RFI's, obtain quotations for notices of change, update and assemble as-built documents
- Conduct quality control activities, inspection programs and periodic updating of construction progress records
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have an engineering degree or diploma and two years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have previous roadworks experience
- You have previous underground utility experience
- You have a working knowledge of scheduling and project management software
- You work positively within a team to achieve a common goal of completion of the project
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
EllisDon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.