At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
In the position of a Banking Analyst, we would ask you to do the following:
- Provide corporate banking support for a portfolio of over 100 bank accounts.
- Cash flow management - drive returns utilizing high interest bank accounts and term deposits for a very large short term investment portfolio.
- Investment reporting and monitoring - responsible for the monthly accounting and reporting for the investment and banking portfolios.
- Treasury control functions - assist with the implementation and monitoring of cash controls.
- Assist with month end reporting and the year end audit.
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have a strong accounting background and experience using accounting and ERP software.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are a well-organized and detail oriented individual able to work as part of a team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a highly technical accountant that has a strong attention to details that can offer process improvements and innovative solutions.
- You possess strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.