Administrator, Accounting - Looby
At Looby, we’re constantly pushing the limits of what we've done in the past - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. These are people who are simultaneously critical, creative and captivated by construction. They make our business their business, and follow a path that with continuous learning and an innovative spirit leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and Looby) further.
Picture the Possibilities as an Accounting Administrator
You come into work every day knowing that you are supporting the success of our team. It can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy supporting the project teams to financial success. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think “I supported that coming together”.
In the position of an Accounting Administrator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Support in completing accurate monthly billings from information received from Project Managers.
- Accurately process subcontractors progress payments for the Project Manger from monthly billings.
- Processing of trade payable invoices (vendor number, project number and cost coding).
- Direct and efficiently resolve subcontractors questions and problems regarding payment issues.
- Obtain information from Supervisors daily reports to match vouchers, invoices and subcontractors work.
- Update CVOR Abstract for Contract Administrators at all MTO projects.
- Obtaining licence stickers and updating insurance for fleet of pickups and heavy trucks.
- Update Supervisor’s Work Box at beginning of new construction season and for new projects.
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have two years of accounting experience, preferably in a construction related environment
- You have a working knowledge of accounting databases
- You have the ability to identify problems and assist in producing logical solutions to help co-workers solve issues
Go ahead and be yourself. We’ll pay you for it!
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
EllisDon is an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.