This job is no longer available.
In the position of an Administrative Assistant, we would ask you to do the following:
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Type all documents including letters, reports, memos and lists including confidential documents, preparing spreadsheets and presentations
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage the project inbox to ensure all documents are filed properly
- Processing of trade payable invoices (vendor number, project number and cost coding).
- Direct and efficiently resolve subcontractor's questions and problems regarding payment issues.
- Read and understand project related contracts and subcontractor documentation to ensure project set up procedures are aligned with contract terms and conditions;
- Administer all approved change orders and maintain accurate records in tracking contemplated change notices, change directives and requests for information
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have one to three of administrative experience
- You have a strong focus on customer service with a pleasant phone manner
- Construction industry experience considered an asset
- You have the ability to quickly develop working relationships with a broad range of individuals, both internally and externally