In the position of an Administrative Assistant, we would ask you to do the following:
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Type all documents including letters, reports, memos and lists including confidential documents, preparing spreadsheets and presentations
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage the project inbox to ensure all documents are filed properly
- Processing of trade payable invoices (vendor number, project number and cost coding).
- Direct and efficiently resolve subcontractor's questions and problems regarding payment issues.
- Read and understand project related contracts and subcontractor documentation to ensure project set up procedures are aligned with contract terms and conditions;
- Administer all approved change orders and maintain accurate records in tracking contemplated change notices, change directives and requests for information
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have one to three of administrative experience
- You have a strong focus on customer service with a pleasant phone manner
- Construction industry experience considered an asset
- You have the ability to quickly develop working relationships with a broad range of individuals, both internally and externally
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.