Accounts Payable Administrator
At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
In the position of Accounts Payable Administrator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Prioritize workflow in a high-volume department to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work proactively, with your team to ensure fair distribution of the work in the department and to resolve issues with vendors and invoices.
- Accurately process approved invoices for payment.
- Comply with, and assist in developing, accounting controls to reduce errors.
- Verify and manage workflow from other area offices.
Required educational background and experience:
- Educational and experience requirements include a minimum of two to three years of related experience.
- An understanding of construction accounting and AS400, with strong computer skills is desirable.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with vendors and co-workers in a fast paced environment.
Go ahead and be yourself. We will pay you for it!
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.