Tour Consultant, Inside Sales
Tour Consultant, Inside Sales
EF Educational Tours Canada
Start Date: July 17th 2017
Location: Vancouver & Toronto
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world's cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.ca.
Who we are:
- We're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who you are:
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Excellent, persuasive communication skills (French bilingualism is considered an asset)
- You know you can sell and you're not afraid to prove it
- You have a hunger to find and develop new business
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
As a Tour Consultant, you are responsible for selling educational travel and driving the growth of the company by calling out to educators within your region to consult on our travel itineraries. Your role will focus on generating new business, reaching out to lapsed group leaders, responding promptly to inquiries and convincing educators why traveling with EF is the right decision.
You will work collaboratively with the sales team, promoting all EF product offerings, while ensuring all promises are followed through with and met.
To start, you will be part of our four week Sales Onboarding Program in the Toronto office, where you will join a small cohort of highly talented, entrepreneurial-minded new hires, united by a passionate belief that educational travel changes lives. The goal of the Sales Onboarding Program is to arm you with the basic knowledge, habits, and characteristics needed to be a confident and successful sales person. The four weeks of training are intense, thrilling and challenging- the true mantra of EF! By the end of the program, graduates will be excited to start making an impact on the business, and also know what it will take to drive their own career success at EF.
- Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Fantastic training and professional development
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
- Frequently catered lunches
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.