Front line sales position, counselling students interested in studying abroad with EF
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented professional to work with student recruitment for one of our study abroad programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of sales and customer service functions. Key job responsibilities will include:
- Selling EF courses abroad mainly on the phone and reach sales target
- Meeting weekly/monthly enrolment goals en route to achieving annual targets
- Managing enquiries and CRM activities to generate office visits, attendance at information meetings and one-to-one counselling appointments
- Working with EF overseas admissions and/or school staff
- Providing pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
- Coordinating and executing assigned sales activities
- Analyzing market potential and tracking competition
- English speaking fluent with knowledge towards the English speaking provinces in Canada
- Recognized university degree, with some overseas study
- 3-5 years work experience, preferably in a service environment
- Creative, lively and dynamic, with flexible, detail-oriented work style
- Willingness to take initiative, while working in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Education industry would be a plus......
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. EF is a privately held education organization with four main businesses: language training, academic degrees, educational travel and cultural exchange. The company has over 30,000 staff working in 400 offices and schools in more than 50 countries around the world. Our mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people to learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF Education First offers a modern, international work environment and a competitive remuneration package, including paid vacation, medical insurance and the opportunity for overseas travel.
To learn more about EF Education First, please visit www.ef.com.