Sales Coach/ Manager (Bilingual) / Formateur en ventes
Who we are:
- We're travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who you are:
- Sales Nerd - "Challenger sale," "price presentation," "assumptive close"... you know these terms, love them and may have even (admit it!) practiced them in the mirror. Your passion for sales drives you to constantly learn and refine your craft, and to help others hone theirs. You're the kind of person who keeps telemarketers on the phone, even when they call during dinner, to listen for new techniques.
- Coach - you are a natural teacher. You take great pride and enjoyment in understanding what makes people tick and how to help them excel.
- Self-Driver - you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and take ownership for both process and results. You are very willing to push the envelope with new, exciting, and sometimes unconventional ways of doing things.
- Team Player - you are a genuine networker who easily builds trust and collaborates across the organization. You see the big picture and strive to contribute on a big scale.
As a Sales Coach/ Manager your mission is to help EF Educational Tours achieve its aggressive growth targets by driving our sales team to achieve excellence through customer-focused selling. You will create and deliver training content in a variety of formats and settings, on a given day you might build core sales techniques through a workshop across our national sales team, ensure the success of a new lead generation initiative by training on prioritization and messaging within your dedicated sales region, and participate in one-on-one call coaching for several individual tour consultants. Every day at EF is different, but every day you can be sure of the opportunity and empowerment to work with incredible teammates to develop sales superstars and have a meaningful impact on the organization's success.
You can expect:
- A competitive base salary and bonus based on company sales targets
- Outstanding vacation time: 3 weeks in your first year, 4 weeks in your second year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to travel and see the world!
Sales Training Vision, Strategy & Execution
- Create and execute effective, efficient, and comprehensive annual and seasonal sales training plans, working in collaboration with managers and other stakeholders across the organization.
- Consistently evolve and improve sales training frameworks, methodologies and content to engage, challenge and grow the sales team in ways that create sustainable advantage and tangible results. EF sales trainings are never purely informational-they speak to a clear customer context and need, and new skills can be immediately applied.
- Provide real-time and after-the-fact call coaching (individual and group) to support customer acquisition, retention, and traveler recruitment
- Serve as a sounding board for individual sales professionals on topics relating to prioritization, time management, messaging, and technique
Sales New Hire Onboarding
- Support the recruitment of talented and passionate sales people through phone screening and group interviews
- Contribute to the design, execution and evolution of EF's signature new hire onboarding program
Skills and qualifications:
- Bilingualism in English and French is strongly preferred
- Passion for sales and achieving sales excellence, with a track-record to prove it
- Knowledge of and experience with training methodology, coaching strategies and people development
- Creative, innovative and challenge-seeking. Excited by unconventional approaches and experimentation
- Strong intuition for people and what motivates them individually, and ability to adjust accordingly
- Confident, mature and professional. Able to lead by example with a positive and energetic attitude
- Strong knowledge of The Challenger Sale approach is an asset, but not a requirement
- A slight (but friendly) inclination toward world domination, and a strong gravitational pull toward our mission of "opening the world through education"
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email.