Part time/ Freelance Designer
Who we are
We're not your typical in-house creative team. We're The Studio, a bona fide agency made up of 40 super-fun and ridiculously-talented writers, designers, video editors and shooters, podcast makers, integrated producers, and UX designers, researchers, and analysts, based in two offices (about 35 peeps in Boston, MA and 5 in Toronto, Canada).
Includes but is not limited to:
- Concepting, branding and design strategy for new EF initiatives
- Designing for various market segmentations including educators, government, and youth
- Emails and landing page layouts, HTML knowledge is not necessary but a plus
- Creation of static and animated digital ads
- Edits to existing print files
- Designs and file set up for large format printing
- Concepts and designs for direct mail
- Assist in planning of campaign strategies for upcoming seasons
- Create marketing presentations
- Designing for product portfolio, information pieces, tour programming, and legal documentation
- Available part time for July and potentially longer
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite-InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Wordpress / HTML / CSS is a plus
- An online portfolio of your work
A tiny bit about EF Education First
- The company was founded over 50 years ago on the idea that the best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. Over the last several decades, EF has grown to more than 40,000 teachers and staff in 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries.
- Big, right? The interesting thing is that we don't operate that way. It's the best of a small company approach, atmosphere, and energy with the backing and support of a big one. Got an idea that will change the way we do business? Bring it up, and it can actually get implemented here. That's pretty cool, and not something you'll ever find at a traditional agency.