Online English Teacher-Remote Position
Teach English Online with EF
Work Remotely, Reach out to the World
As the official language services provider for the Beijing, Sochi, Rio and upcoming PyeongChang Olympic Games, EF uses cutting edge technology to create a fundamentally better way of learning English. Our online English program serves adult learners from over 120 countries, and we are looking for engaging native speakers to make our virtual classrooms come alive! Teachers work from home and are provided with innovative conversational lesson plans for small classes and perform student grading services as well. Prior teaching and/or TEFL experience is a plus, but not required. This is a perfect opportunity for stay at home parents, students and other professionals looking to benefit from a work from home job opportunity with a stable, well-established company.
- Ability to work independently and learn company policies/teaching approaches through self-paced, online orientations.
- Native English speaker with either an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in any field.
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification a plus, but also can be earned within the first month on the job.
- Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and support
- Access to a personal computer with webcam, a headset and stable Ethernet connection
- Ability to consistently commit to work 15 hours per week a plus, with evening and weekend availability. This is not a seasonal job; we hope for a minimum eight month commitment.
Compensation: Teachers are paid on an hourly basis and are eligible for performance based rate increases periodically. This is an independent contractor position.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EF (www.ef.com) is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today's increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.