EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF's mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit careers.ef.com.
Who we are
- We're travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We're global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We're open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're dedicated - we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that international experiences are essential to a 21st century education
You will be a part of a team which supports many key initiatives, analyzes ongoing business performance, and produces financial forecasts. As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for providing analysis and data to senior stakeholders in order to drive strategy, test assumptions, and change behavior. You will need to work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across all lines of business.
- Sales analysis: Research and understand changes in company performance, identify areas for opportunity and growth, and forecast future volumes.
- Pricing: Aid in monitoring any cost changes and projecting any risks with pricing model
- Marketing analysis: Help to plan, monitor, and analyze any marketing projects to ensure they are providing a positive return for the business
- Project Support: Serve as a key member of teams working on executing core company initiatives including but not limited to testing new ideas, analyzing costs, and calculating return on investment for new products
- Hold a degree in Business, Finance, or mathematics preferred
- Passion for working in an exciting fast-paced and changing environment
- Proven ability and drive for using analysis and modeling to generate business results
- Elevated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with manipulating large datasets
- Familiarity with SQL Server-Expertise in data analysis and statistics, proficiency in SQL an asset.
- Familiarity with Qlikview and VBA would be strong assets
- Ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in excel and Microsoft office
- Proven team player and ability to work with people with many different skill sets
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Opportunity to travel
- Fantastic training and professional development
- Fun offsite outings
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email.