Educational Programs & Resources Coordinator
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the World Leader in International Education. Founded in 1965, EF has one mission: Opening the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF Educational Tours helps students and teachers discover the world through culturally immersive travel. For more information on our educational travel opportunities, visit www.eftours.ca.
Who we are
- We're travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We're global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We're open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're dedicated - we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that international experiences are essential to a 21st century education
Who you are
- Self-driven. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have a keen eye for details, superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- An influencer - a genuine networker who easily builds trust
- Results oriented. You have high standards for the quality of your work, and take pride in getting things done quickly and accurately.
- A resourceful problem solver- you can work around just about any obstacle, believing that nothing is impossible.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, customer focused individual, who thrives in fast paced, changing environments. As Educational Program and Resource Coordinator, you will be working side by side the EF Educational Tours Sales division, supplying information that supports the school board approval process for our clients.
Working in partnership with the sales team and our clients, you will become the expert when it comes to understanding school board policies across Canada as it relates to student travel. You will play a key role alleviating any obstacles at the school board level that get in the way of Educational travel, while promoting the value proposition of EF Educational Tours, and ensuring that school board policies are adhered to and met. In addition, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to create educational resources to support our sales teams and broader educational outreach. Your ability to build positive relationships with clients internal and external to EF, coupled with your commitment to EF's mission; will make you a valuable partner in education, and ultimately lead you to success in this role.
Working at EF doesn't come without its perks. Below are just a few reasons why working here is an everyday adventure:
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Fantastic training and professional development
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
Job responsibilities include
- Work with the sales organization to understand student tour approval climate in each school board and develop effective communication plan for key audience
- Assist in the proactive lobbying of key school boards to help understand benefits of EF as service provider
- Preparation of Request For Proposals (RFPs) & Master Agreements in the procurement process for school board approval across Canada
- Maintain and develop new library of support materials to streamline school board requests & RFPs
- Work directly with school boards, when necessary, to determine school board policy.
- Support the planning and facilitation of educational conferences and events
- Report results at a school board level and provide ad-hoc analysis
- Researching provincial ministry curriculum guidelines, to ensure EF Educational Tours are achieving curriculum goals.
- Provide internal stakeholders with timely, relevant school board information to ensure school board policies are supported during pre-departure process
- Educate the EF organization on understanding school board requirements through relevant training and coaching.
- Bachelor's degree
- Teacher certification (intermediate-senior grades) considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Knowledge of EF or educational travel an asset
- Background in Sales and the RFP process considered an asset
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize projects and time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset