Accounts Payable Coordinator (9 Month Contract)
Account Payable Coordinator ( 9 month contract)
EF Educational Tours, Montreal
EF "Education First" is the world's largest private educational organization. We are a multinational group employing over 40,000 staff and teachers with 500 schools and offices in 52 countries. To date, millions of people have benefited from an EF program. We are now looking for candidates interested in working in an international environment with excellent and varied career opportunities.
EF Educational Tours allows educators in North America to incorporate travel into their lesson plans. Our escorted tours, known as the Global Classroom, bring student groups to experience first-hand the very best historic, cultural and natural sites in the world.
You can learn more at www.eftours.ca
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator at EF Educational Tours, you will support the operations staff in providing culturally immersive travel for Canadian and American students visiting sites around North America.
- Managing accounts payable
- Working closely with hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions to ensure EFs accounts are in good standing
- Market research and identification of potential new business partners
- Daily contact with suppliers across Canada $ the USA
- Additional administrative responsibilities including tracking of liability & security documents from all suppliers.
- Strong organizational skills, multitasking and attention to detail
- Quick learner and a proven problem solver
- Enjoys working with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and flexible
- Able to analyze processes and come up with creative ways of improving them
- Fluency in French and English
- Highly sociable and energetic, positive and with a sense of humor!
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF's mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.edu/careers
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer