Graphic Designer/Web Developer
Job Type: Permanent full-time position (in house)
Who Are We? We are dispatchNINJA - a young, fun-loving startup (with funding) that is passionate about the restaurant and food delivery industry. We are looking for one junior graphic designer/web developer (preferably with about 1-3 years of experience). You will have the opportunity to develop professionally from the ground up with our growing core team. If you love working with great people and next generation technology, we should talk!
Plan with our sales/marketing team and execute all graphic design projects including marketing campaigns, demo decks, website design, social media content, promotional video graphics, event materials etc. The Graphic Designer/Web Developer will develop creative briefs, prepare rough drafts and will be expected to work cross-functionally with our marketing, sales and support teams. You must also be able to create basic to intermediate websites. We are looking for someone to create captivating yet modern design concepts that will be consistent with our brand’s image.
- College/university in a graphic design or related field
- Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experienced with social media platforms and mobile devices
- Working knowledge of CSS, Java and HTML
- Ability to meet project deadlines with minimal supervision
- Be very detail oriented with time management and multitasking skills
If you’re interested, we’d like to meet you! Please reply to this ad for more info – we will need both a resume and portfolio of work as well (a website would be great!)