Tech Lounge Analyst
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $300 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
In its inaugural year, this important role will be assisting the TechTable Lead in setting up the TechTable ("Genius bar" concept) environment, developing the tone and culture and lead its members to delight all users of CPPIB IT services by providing exceptional service on demand.
CPPIB team members will be able to book reservations with the TechTable. It will be a place for solving workplace technology problems (IT infrastructure, IT app trouble shooting), and discovering solutions that are immediately of use to customers. The focus is on increasing productivity, removing barriers and annoyances in the day-to-day technology that people use.
This support person will provide relentless customer service. This is done by starting service conversations with:
- How can I help you get started?
- Let's open your laptop/device, and see what's going on
- What are your preferences?
- How do you like to work?
This position will support the deployment of Microsoft Surface Pro devices and assist with the implementation and adoption of Workplace Technologies such as Office365, AirWatch and new devices:
- Contribute to the "TechTable" service vision and the design of the physical space for the TechTable
- Unpack, track, image, test and implement user setting on Surface Pro devices prior to delivery to the customer
- Assist in collecting metrics to track deployment success and client satisfaction
- Assist in developing client training materials for Day 1, FAQs, Quick Tips and other programs designed to address common questions or issues
This person is able to:
- Trouble shoot problems onsite
- Provide loaner equipment
- Log service requests, issues, improvements and feedback
- Provide tutorials on apps supported by CPPIB
- Highly organized to deliver on commitments
- Able to triage customer requests
We are looking for someone who has a high degree of engagement and technical acumen with expert level (genius) knowledge with Microsoft productivity tools, MS Surface Pro tablet and leading mobile devices.
- A person who thinks, "How can I solve this issue effectively?"
- A "roll up your sleeves" approach to work (we are building this function!)
- A high degree of empathy and a willingness to bring all CPPIB users toward successful adoption of IT supported programs
- Have personal interest in technology driving to learn new technologies
- Personal behaviours are aligned to the CPPIB guiding principles and IT principles
- Driven to make a positive difference within the CPPIB community
- Approaches CPPIB staff in a friendly manner to build solutions for end users
- Keeps track of the best in class solutions, tips and tricks
- Finds an innovative way to collects and analyzes client survey feedback (on going)
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.