Talent Acquisition Sourcing/Systems Consultant (12 month contract)
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $250 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
As CPPIB continues to grow globally and competes for top talent around the world, our internal Talent Acquisition team, in the pursuit of "best-in-class" delivery, is building-out a new internal Sourcing team to help evolve and provide lift to an already strong function.
This Sourcing team will work closely with our recruitment colleagues (and business groups), leading the charge towards a more proactive and efficient way of identifying talent (internal & external), cultivating our employer brand in the market-place globally and elevating our internal recruitment culture. Much of this, will be underpinned by a strengthened systems and recruitment data approach, including the implementation of a recruitment CRM (likely), to sit alongside our existing ATS (Peoplefluent) and Linkedin Recruiter.
As a part of this initiative, we are looking to hire a driven, agile and energetic sourcing/systems professional, who has a keen interest in recruitment systems and recruitment related data/research.
The initial contract is for a 12- month duration.
Partnering closely with both the Sr. Manager & Manager, Talent Sourcing you will:
Assist with the research, selection, configuration and implementation of a CRM Recruitment system
Identify more efficient and organized approaches to capturing, leveraging and sharing value-add information across the broader Talent Acquisition team
Proactively identify, datamine, organize and map (tag) relevant candidate profiles in Linkedin Recruiter/ATS tools for current and future job openings
Through research, generate extensive library of boolean search lists to bring pinpoint search effeciencies to future searches
Identify and utilise other channels to accrue relevant talent and market intelligence
Support a proactive employee referral program
In addition, you will:
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Advisors on both our Experienced Hire and Campus recruiting teams to ensure we are tracking future high-potential talent (ie: runner-up candidates. high potentials)
- Craft and manage effective e-mail campaigns (in-mail library) to generate candidate interest in current openings
- Assist in generating new website content and enhancing our reporting capabilities
- Assist with sourcing on open roles as needed
- Serve as a professional brand ambassador for CPPIB, promoting our unique value proposition and affirming our position in the market as an employer of choice
- 2-5 years minimum experience working with recruitment systems (CRM/ATS/Linkedin Recruiter,etc). Hands-on recruitment sourcing and/or recruitment research experience would be preferred, to understand the mindset of a recruiter
- You are intellectually curious, highly determined, detail oriented, have an affinity for systems and data and an unrelenting inner drive for generating results and creating efficiencies with data and processes
- You are a high performer and have demonstrated excellence in an academic, corporate or non - business setting
- You can connect dots with ease and are adept at pattern recognition
- You are internet and social media savvy with established networks in either traditional and non-traditional social media platforms
- You have a demonstrated ability for data mining and gathering market intelligence.
- You are a consumate team-player and like to work in a fast paced, interative, collaborative environment
- Exemplify our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership, and High Performance
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any unsolicited resume or other candidate information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered direct applications and will become the property of CPPIB. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.