Sr. IT Analyst, Trading & Risk Applications
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $300 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
- The Sr. IT Analyst, Operations Service & Improvements (OSI) is responsible for providing service delivery for the Trading and Risk applications.
- The successful candidates should have following competencies:
- Provide support to Capital Markets and Investment Operations groups on day-to-day issues regarding Trade and Post-trade processes
- Work with technical and business individuals who may be internal CPPIB staff or external vendors to resolve production issues.
- Provide knowledge transfer of application support to team members, Operations, and Support personnel through proper documentation
- Applies analytical and technical skills to investigate day-to-day system and business issues, determine the root cause and deliver viable solutions
- Work with Application Development team for the new changes in the applications.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Demonstrated experience supporting Trading systems. Bloomberg AIM and Murex experience an asset.
- Proactive, detail oriented and extremely well organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Windows/Unix/Linux environment with exposure to SQL. Good understanding of job schedulers.
- Understanding of Capital Markets trade life cycle with strong knowledge of Trading, Risk Management, Reconciliations, Clearing and Settlements) across multiple asset classes
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, with interpersonal and communication skills suited to a professional and thoughtful corporate environment.
- Rotational overnight support on a weekly basis is required
- Exemplify CPPIB Guiding Principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.