Senior Advisor, Campus Recruitment
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $250 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB’s important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
We are looking for a proven, high-performing Campus Talent Acquisition professional for a 12 month contract to help us continue to build our brand presence on campus and source and recruit top candidates to support the firm’s talent strategy.
In this role you will build strong relationships to partner with the campus recruitment team, university career centre leads and business leaders across the entire recruiting life-cycle. You will own a set of targeted schools and work with them to build and enhance our visibility with top students. You will serve as a professional brand ambassador for CPPIB, promoting our unique value proposition and develop and affirm our position in the market as an employer of choice for top talent. You will have responsibility for one or more projects support Campus recruitment strategy. You will work with and learn from a diverse team of top human resources professionals.
To be successful you must be able to plan and prioritize against client targets, manage candidates against tight timelines and use metrics to understand results. You must be comfortable working collaboratively in a performance-driven culture where people are open and accessible. You will draw on your extensive knowledge of campus-based talent acquisition and functional areas of the business to build trusted relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and your HR team. You already have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client relationships and management have strong professional presence and you understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Act as the Talent Advisor lead at a number of Canadian and international education institutions
- Contribute and deliver initiatives that align with the Campus Talent Acquisition strategy
- Implement and manage school strategies to ensure we are maximizing our on-campus potential
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines in order to capitalize on candidates from non-targeted schools and diversity events
- Manage and track all candidates and offers as well as any competitive data you gather
- Work with the other campus team members to effectively manage candidates
- Drive candidate interview schedules and coordination of post-interview debrief meetings
- Prepare and deliver offers to candidates and work with coordinators to manage all candidate preparation for new hire processes including offer management and background screening
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Recommend and implement ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range brand and strategy development of CPPIB
- Travel will be required for this position and is concentrated during on-campus information session and interview seasons
- Complete multiple projects with an international-based Talent team (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, HR Business Partnering, etc.)
- Participate in Talent team or corporate-sponsored projects and events as needed
- Displays conduct consistent with CPPIB’s guiding principles of integrity, partnership and high performance
- Undergraduate Degree
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field
- Working towards a CHRP is an asset
- Flexible, well-organized, able to work well under pressure and within a high-performance culture, with consistent quality outputs and effort expected
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and project planning/project management skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the company and influence the decision process
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, etc.)
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.