IT Analyst, Derivatives Trading Platform
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $250 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB
- You will provide service delivery for the Murex vendor platform and lead the following initiatives:
- Provide support to Capital Markets and Investment Operations groups on day-to-day issues regarding PnL, cash flows, market data, Risk, Simulation configuration, PnL analysis & attribution
- Work with technical and business individuals who may be internal CPPIB staff or external vendors to resolve production issues.
- Provide knowledge transfer of application support to team members, operations, and support team with proper documentation
- Work with Application Development team to implement new changes in the applications.
- Provide support to Post-trade processes: fixings, settlements, collateral, etc. Configuration of processing scripts and other EOD jobs.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Derivative Trading Platforms
- Proactive, detail oriented and extremely well organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a Windows/Unix/Linux environment with exposure to SQL
- Understanding of Capital Markets trade life cycle particularly in derivatives with strong knowledge of basic derivatives concepts (such as Product attributes, Payoff structure, Risk Management, Collateral implications, Clearing and settlements) across all asset classes
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, with interpersonal and communication skills suited to a professional and thoughtful corporate environment
- Rotational overnight support on a weekly basis is required
- Exemplify CPPIB Guiding Principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.