Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $300 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
The Executive Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Managing Director and Head of Data Management.
- Provides full administrative support to the executive and select team members
- Ensures executive is prepared for all meetings and any carry forward action items resulting from the meetings
- Handles highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department and/or organization with appropriate discretion
- Owns the operating expense invoice management and engages with Accounts Payable to ensure that all invoices are paid on a timely basis or accrued in accordance with guidelines
- Coordinates department metrics reporting pack preparation and submission to senior executives
- Leads the collection and preparation of the bi-weekly Senior Management Team update
- Works cross functionally with other team members and departments to ensure we remain aligned with our vision, goals and values
- Accommodates and completes staff requests within the deadlines or on a timely basis
- Other duties as assigned e.g. assisting other administrative staff when needed
- College or university degree preferred
- Experience in an administrative role; exposure to the financial industry preferred; interest in the investment industry or learning about it considered an asset
- Expert level experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio); comfortable using various technologies and application software
- Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable and determined
- Able and willing to work flexible hours
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines
- Easily liaises and interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels while maintaining professionalism
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team oriented environment
- Exemplify our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership, and High Performance
Visit our Linkedin Career Pageor Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.