Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $250 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
Reporting to the Manager, Organisational Development, the Coordinator, Onboarding is responsible for the coordination of Onboarding and Learning and Development programming to ensure that workshops and programs are delivered effectively to create an on-brand experience. In addition, this role will support the general administrative needs of the department as required. This is a 14 month contract position.
- Coordinate Onboarding and Learning and Development programs end-to-end and make adjustments to the program(s) to ensure a consistent and on-brand experience. This includes but is not limited to: managing event logistics and participant invitations; ensuring participants have submitted appropriate documentation prior to attending training sessions; maintaining and updating enrollments, class lists, and attendance for the training sessions; ordering of training supplies/materials and catering; sending communications, pre-work and packages to participants and facilitators and liaising with learning locations and facilitators and ensuring materials are delivered onsite in a timely manner.
- Maintain program administration, measurement and evaluation by collating, analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of training, including updating the learning calendar and tracking participation, feedback and evaluation results.
- Support the management of the Online Training Centre including updates to eLearning courses.
- Work closely with OD colleagues to make required updates to training and development content, presentations, materials and other miscellaneous project support as required.
- Handle matters relating to expenses and setting up of meetings and other duties as required.
- Provide program coordination and support for OD team members as required in peak periods.
- College or undergraduate degree with a minimum of 1-3 years of administrative and coordination experience in professional services organization and/or Human Resources team
- Highly organized, proven attention to accuracy and detail and an ability to produce high-quality work under tight time frames
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Takes initiative, responsibility and proactively seeks opportunities to add value
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and keen on learning new systems and applications
- Strong desire to create an on-brand experience; demonstrates an ability to quickly understand issues and relationships in a fast-paced, performance-based environment
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships effectively with people at all levels
- Enthusiastic team player; exemplifies our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance