Coordinator, Client Relations
CMHC: Because What I Do Matters
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) is the heart of a world leading housing system that is making a difference for Canadians every day by helping them meet their housing needs. As Canada’s authority on housing, CMHC works with a variety of stakeholders to help ensure that the Canadian housing system remains one of the best in the world. Our work matters to a great many people and our employees matter to us.
Bring your organizational and relationship building skills to this Coordinator position in Toronto.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Client Relationship Management you will be responsible for supporting and reporting on the overall achievements of regional accountabilities. As a key member of the team, you will work closely with both internal and external clients/partners and support communication activities which involve the development and preparation of bulletins, brochures, newsletters, spreadsheets and communiqués which demonstrate creative and innovative marketing ideas that add value to our clients.
This is an exciting 2-year contract position within the Client Relationship Management Team where you will be providing guidance and direction to staff on financial processes, communication/marketing strategies, and serve as the point of contact for technological, operational, and overall client service support related to CRM activities.
How You Will Be Contributing
- Reviewing and verifying all travel claims to ensure compliance with national travel policies and the use of appropriate CMHC codes. Providing guidance and responding to questions regarding travel claims.
- Co-ordinating, typing and or finalizing non-routine, complex work produced in draft by others involving graphics, tables, lengthy reports and arranging the distribution of materials
- Maintaining database systems, shared folders and client management system.
- Researching, prioritizing and following-up on multiple incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Manager, including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Organizing meetings including agendas, catering, coordinating audio visual and technical requirements, preparing minutes, collecting and disseminating background materials.
- Tracking progress on Team’s work-plans and activities.
- Preparing and updating reports, tables, charts, briefing materials and presentations as required.
- Maintaining an accurate up-to-date record for the group’s operating budget and expenditures.
- Coordinating the procurement process by preparing and verifying requisitions, obtaining authorizations and preparing all documents.
What We Are Looking For
- A commitment to demonstrating CMHC values
- A university degree or college diploma in business, marketing or communications and a minimum three (3) years’ experience in a related field OR equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and coordinating events in a fast paced work environment
- Familiarity with the day to day functions of the Client Relationship Management team in order to be able to provide knowledgeable responses to callers and to understand the content and context of material being handled.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated, excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills with the ability to work in an automated environment.
- Strong familiarity with desk topping, databases and presentation software.
Client focus/ Innovation/ Valuing and Respecting Individuals.
Communication/ Teamwork/ Flexibility/ Maximizing Quality/Analytical Thinking
What CMHC Has To Offer
- Competitive Total Compensation package
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Comprehensive flex benefit program
- Eligibility for Performance Bonuses
- In-house learning and development opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- New Hire Mentorship Program
- Various onsite amenities
This job posting will be active until 11:59 pm EST on December 11, 2016, however, the competition may remain active until a successful candidate has been chosen.
- We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
- Selected candidates may be required to do a presentation or assessment as part of the interview. If so, they will be advised in advance. In the event that tests are administered, candidates will also be advised in advance.
- Candidates must be eligible for Reliability Clearance
- Candidates who do not meet all of the position requirements may be considered in an under-fill capacity, in which case the person will be hired at a lower level than the position level.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- For business needs, please ensure that your Manager supports your application for this contract assignment.