Bilingual Change Management Analyst
CMHC: Because What I Do Matters
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) is the heart of a world leading housing system that is making a difference for Canadians every day by helping them meet their housing needs. As Canada's authority on housing, CMHC works with a variety of stakeholders to help ensure that the Canadian housing system remains one of the best in the world. Our work matters to a great many people and our employees matter to us.
Bring your analytical skills and your change management expertise to this Change Management Analyst in Ottawa.
As a member of the Change Management team, you will play a key role assisting with the creation and implementation of change management processes, contributing to the development and implementation of effective change management strategies, and networking with change management stakeholders. The incumbent plays a support role focused on the execution of change management solutions at the project level. Coordination and facilitation are key activities for this role, as is an understanding of CMHC's approach to change management.
How You Will Be Contributing
- Supporting change management at the project level
- Leading the execution for assigned change projects by defining goals and objectives and recommending appropriate tactics and metrics
- Conducting impact analyses and change readiness assessments and identifies key stakeholders
- Assisting clients with facilitation, workouts, brainstorming, problem identification, and training and awareness in response to client requests for change-related support
- Identifying, analyzing, and mitigating potential risks associated with the delivery of assigned change management projects
- Facilitating change and the management of resistance for their assigned projects through the application of change management methodologies (e.g. ADKAR) and the use of relevant tools
- Contributes to the development of corporate change management program strategy to support the establishment of an agile, change-resilient corporate culture
- Executing change management strategy activities and tactics as identified in the strategy
- Assisting with the creation of actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Assisting with the development of performance measures and indicators to monitor and measure strategy effectiveness
- Preparing change activity reports that will be shown to senior management
- Developing corporate change-related communications and marketing activities
- Planning and coordinating change management Awareness Sessions
- Leading change management training sessions by coordinating the delivery of or directly delivering training program materials
What We Are Looking For
- Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Organizational Behaviours, Human Resources, Psychology, or another relevant field and/or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- 3-5 years of Change Management experience, with an emphasis on delivery and execution
- Essential qualifications
- Solid understanding on how people go through change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci, Kotter, etc)
- Note: Certification in one or more methodologies considered an asset.
- Experience preparing change management products, including but not limited to communication products; stakeholder assessments; coaching, training and/or resistance management plans, etc.
- Project management skills
- Ability to adjust to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and team members
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver training and awareness sessions
- Change management certification (ADKAR preferred, others acceptable)
- Facilitation skills
- Experience developing a variety of communication products and executing communication strategies
- Knowledge of design thinking principles and human-centered design
Client Focus/ Innovation/ Valuing and Respecting Individuals
Coaching and Feedback/ Commitment to Official Languages/ Communication/ Consensus Building/ Effective Leadership/ Focus on Results/ Forward/ Strategic Thinking/ Managing Change and Transition/ Organizational Know-How and Awareness/ Project Management/ Relationship Building/ Teamwork
What CMHC Has To Offer
- Competitive Total Compensation package
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Comprehensive flex benefit program
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Eligibility for Performance Bonuses
- In-house learning and development opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- New Hire Mentorship Program
- Various onsite amenities
This job posting will be active until 11:59 pm EST on June 20, 2017, however, the competition may remain active until a successful candidate has been chosen.
- We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
- This position requires bilingualism in English and French, with the ability to read, understand and speak in your second official language at an advanced level and to write in your second official language at an intermediate level. Candidates who do not currently have valid language test results recognised by CMHC will be required to take a language test. http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/corp/ca/ouhipr/ouhipr_004.cfm
- Selected candidates may be required to do a presentation or assessment as part of the interview. If so, they will be advised in advance. In the event that tests are administered, candidates will also be advised in advance.
- Candidates must be eligible for Reliability Clearance
- Candidates who do not meet all of the position requirements may be considered in an under-fill capacity, in which case the person will be hired at a lower level than the position level.