Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
As a key member of this commercial underwriting department, you will have the role of establishing and maintaining healthy relationships with assigned brokers and managing and growing a profitable CIS/ TIS/ CAS book of business.
- Identifying, analyzing and developing sources of new business to ensure growth targets are met.
- Development and execution of broker plans/marketing plans based on a tiered service structure.
- Developing and establishing superior relationships with key brokers and insureds.
- Providing technical underwriting/marketing leadership to junior team members.
- Risk selection, coverage negotiation and pricing adequacy on new and renewal business.
- A minimum of 2 years property and casualty underwriting experience.
- Superior negotiation skills, proven through established broker relationships.
- Superior marketing ability, combined with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of customer service orientation and proven ability to foster strong business relationships.
- Ability to be innovative and creative in order to develop new opportunities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment depending on the situation.
- Comfort in working in a deadline oriented atmosphere.
- Demonstrated analytical and risk underwriting skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including strong business acumen, marketing and negotiation skills, coaching and mentoring of others.
Please submit your resume in confidence
Danielle Zucker-Levy, Senior Human Resources Manager
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website at http://www.new.chubb.com.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com