PRSC Assistant (12 month contract)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Personal Risk Service Centre (PRSC) Assistant will provide support and administrative assistance for the Personal Risk Service Centre and Underwriting teams in a professional and timely manner while contributing to a culture of exceptional customer service delivery. This role focuses on paper and email processing with outbound calls to request missing or additional information to our broker partner and potentially service vendors. For the right candidate, this is an entry point into a customer service representative role in the future, as opportunities become available.
- Order Motor Vehicle Reports, Autoplus, HITs reports, alarm certificates, marine surveys and jewelry appraisals;
- Document system and follow-up on specific endorsement and certificate requests;
- Handle broker requests on new line and endorsement transactions while providing superior customer service;
- Conduct regular follow up with brokers via mail, fax, e-mail, internet and phone for additional policy /client information;
- Review loss reports and accurately enter unassigned losses in the system;
- Scan and attach documents in system;
- Sort and distribute mail and faxes to appropriate areas;
- Filing and organization of all hard copy files including off-site storage files;
- Order and maintain office supplies and marketing brochures;
- Maintenance of printer and fax machines as needed;
- Work with PRS Business Development Managers on administration of Group Personal Excess;
- Additional tasks / projects as assigned.
- Completed College / University degree and/or equivalent insurance-related education;
- Proven customer service skills and ability to work well with a team in a multi-task environment;
- Bilingualism in English and French would be considered a strong asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to creatively review workflows & processes for greatest efficiency;
- Proven ability to solve problems independently;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, decision making and initiative;
- Ability to work efficiently, within tight timelines, with attention to detail, neatness and accuracy;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to follow-up independently;
- High degree of comfort in working with systems with an aptitude for evaluating, analyzing and interpreting information.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Kelly Kim, Recruitment and Human Resources Representative
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs