Outbound Multinational Account Coordinator (12 month contract)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
As an Outbound Multinational Account Coordinator (MAC) within the Northern Service Centre (NSC), you will independently provide support to Chubb Commercial-Financial Lines underwriting staff in placing coverages and policies in foreign offices to facilitate admitted insurance placements for Canada.
- Review and process new lines, renewals, endorsements, BOR’s and cancelations via MAPS requests to foreign offices.
- Work in partnership with underwriting staff to facilitate the placement of foreign admitted insurance policies as part of a controlled master program.
- Proactively manage book of business to ensure service level commitments are achieved.
- Deal directly with underwriting staff, brokers, International Chubb Offices and Chubb Affiliate partners.
- Update the MAPS system with policy & account information as needed.
- Deliver precise issuance and quoting instructions to network partners.
- Act as a consultant to Underwriting staff and brokers on country specific nuances.
- Review reinsurance slips and policy documentation to ensure accurate premium booking and policy issuance.
- File set-up and maintenance, including updating WIP, CUW, & filing all policy documentation as required.
- Additional miscellaneous duties as required.
- University degree or College diploma.
- Proven effective customer service and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to be proactive and solve problems independently and with success.
- Ability to respond as a team player, in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrated adherence to policies/procedures, including appropriate file documentation and proper workflow.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to follow-up independently.
- Exceptional communication skills; both oral and written; bilingualism in English-French is considered an asset.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry would be considered an asset.
Please submit your resume in confidence to:
Danielle Zucker-Levy, Senior Human Resources Manager
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website at http://www.new.chubb.com.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org