Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Marketing Assistant will be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and coordinate across all departments and lines of business of Chubb Insurance Company of Canada. They must be an effective communicator both written and verbally, and have the ability to anticipate the needs of the marketing team. The individual will be required to build strong relationships and provide positive customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Producer Management – Assist with execution of producer management and compliance requirements;
- Producer Agreements – sending out new agreements, collection and filing of contracts;
- PAS Administration – oversight of broker codes, updates to addresses, merging codes, creation of new codes and providing branch back-up support;
- Contingent Agreement Administration – contracts, Procomp changes, maintenance of broker code updates;
- Producer Licensing Management – oversight of applications, online system approvals and administration;
- Maintenance of e-broker Files for all Producers.
Distribution & Report Generation – Assist with distribution & broker results for the Canadian Region;
- Broker Reports – update on monthly basis and share results both internally and externally;
- Management of Scorepoint / MIS 2.0 / Tracker – update on monthly basis by adding new codes / brokers, maintaining currency conversion and distributing the results to the field;
- Sales Results – produce New Business Tracker reports monthly, and assist with sales campaigns;
- Enhanced Commission (EC) Tracking – support tracking and payment of commission.
Administration – 50% of the role will focus on the administrative requirements for Marketing;
- Expense Cheque Requests – processing of all charity requests, marketing/business expenses and events;
- Expense Tracking – processing of all charitable contributions, Cornerstone Marketing Fund;
- Exact Target Distribution List Management;
- Ordering of promo items (Marketing Collateral) and name tags;
- Concierge registration for building entry;
- Meeting coordination – room set-up, calendar invites for broker meetings, scheduling WebEx & conference calls;
- CICC Marketing Inbox Management – distribution of broker communication & monitoring responses;
- Business Continuity Plan – maintaining updated list of Toronto branch broker contacts to support Disaster Recovery Plan;
- Chubb banner / booth reservation & management;
- Additional administrative and project support, as may be required.
Event Planning & Support
- RSVP Management, maintenance of distribution lists for Toronto, ordering of name tags and providing support at the event;
- RIBO and overall Continuing Education (CE) credits for brokers;
- Chubb Charity Challenge – support for Toronto and national tracking for North American tournament;
- Support for CARE initiatives –responsibility for sponsorship and charitable donations.
Digital Content Coordination
- Support for Chubb Access and other external platforms.
- University degree and/or equivalent insurance-related education and experience, required;
- Strong administrative skills – the ability to handle correspondence and phone inquiries, maintain files, prepare and monitor expense accounts, and complete special projects as needed;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are required; bilingualism in French and English is considered an asset;
- Proven ability to solve problems in a multi-task environment and work well in a team;
- Ability to prioritize, work efficiently within tight timelines and being adaptable to change;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to follow-up independently;
- Demonstrated high level of responsiveness and efficiency when working with internal and external stakeholders;
- High degree of comfort in working with numbers and computer systems including various Microsoft applications.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Marta Benedet, Talent Acquisition Manager
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org