Commercial Services Associate - 6 Month Contract
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Performs administrative and support functions for the Commercial and Major Underwriting teams. The Commercial Services Associate (CSA) will work closely with the underwriting departments to sustain the production and underwriting goals of the various departments they support. Other primary responsibilities include auto policy issuance and data transfer.
- Assist with policy issuance and booking.
- Manage data transfer for Automation Projects.
- Manage other project work, miscellaneous duties identified by the NSC (Northern Service Centre), as required.
- Completion of University degree / College diploma / or equivalent insurance-related education or experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to pay close attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), and all internal commercial systems.
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented atmosphere during peak periods.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a large and diverse team.
- Ability to exercise judgment, decision making and initiative in order to prioritize competing demands/requests from different customer groups, and the ability to plan accordingly.
- Demonstrated adherence to policies/procedures, including appropriate file documentation and proper workflow.
Please send your resume in confidence to:
Kelly Kim, Recruitment and Human Resources Representative
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website at http://www.new.chubb.com.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org