Client Service Coordinator, Accident & Health (4-6 month contract)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Client Service Coordinator performs administrative and support functions for the Accident & Health group at Chubb. The Client Service Coordinator is responsible for developing and achieving corporate and department goals relating to service, in order to improve the overall productivity and efficiency of the Accident & Health department.
- Provide support to the Accident & Health team; collaborate with team members to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Policy issuance and endorsement issuance.
- Update records and file documentation in company proprietary systems.
- Perform regular and ongoing updates to customer information.
- Carry out miscellaneous clerical tasks, such as: scanning, photocopying, sending documents electronically, etc.
- Previous insurance or financial services experience is an asset.
- High level of responsiveness, integrity, enthusiasm and efficiency when working with clients.
- Ability to respond as a team player, in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, for internal and external communication and coordination.
- Highly effective customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to process requests and support business needs effectively.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills. Ability to organize work, set goals, plan and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to shift priorities when needed.
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to complete work with a high level of speed and accuracy.
If you are interested in this position, and wish to be considered, please contact:
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility