Bilingual Accounts Receivable Analyst - Direct Bill (9 month contract)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Bilingual Accounts Receivable Analyst – Direct Bill is primarily responsible for responding and following up with Brokers in respect to the collection process for Chubb’s Pre-Authorized Debit and Credit Card programs.
- Administer the Pre-Authorized Debit and Credit Card programs for Personal Lines.
- Follow up with various customers on monthly payment failures via telephone and email correspondence.
- Daily communication with brokers and insureds regarding billing issues and questions.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with brokers.
- Miscellaneous other tasks, as may be assigned.
- Completion of University degree or College diploma, and /or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience; previous insurance related work experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written. Bilingualism in French and English is required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for working with numbers.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise continual judgment and decision making.
- Attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
Chubb Canada Recruiting
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org