Supply Chain Analyst / Operations Analyst
Charmed Aroma is an E-commerce company where you can find a $5,000 ring inside your candle. The company was started with the founder looking for the perfect gift for his girlfriend who happened to love jewelry and candles. So we combined them together and the rest is history.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has a range of analytical and problem solving skills. You will working on solving everyday challenges an e-commerce company encounters and engage in building out the infrastructure. This is a hands on role where you will contribute and lead initiatives, conduct data analysis, performing research, and create solutions that see real results. We provide you an opportunity to wear many hats and work alongside a passionate ecommerce team.
Supply Chain and Fulfillment Operations Management (35% of the role)
- Conduct weekly meetings with warehouse team to identify problems and create solutions.
- Conduct analysis on high risk orders and create solutions to enhance the fraudulent orders
- Solve fulfillment challenges on an ad hoc basis
- Ensure weekly reports are generated and sent out to users
- Perform inventory calculations on cross border shipments and provide assurance to broker on inventory valuations
- Coordinate shipments from Manufacturing facility to warehouse
Inventory Management (20% of the role)
- Perform Forecasting and Data Analysis on inventory on hand, predict stockout dates, and ensure stock availability of SKUs
- Create purchase orders for raw material goods, co-ordinate production with suppliers, and reconcile Purchase Orders with inventory management system (arrival dates, weekly inventory numbers)
- Conduct weekly scrum meetings with Director of Operations on inventory management updates
Internal Consultant for Customer Service Team (30% of the role)
- Conduct weekly meetings with customer service team to identify problems and create solutions
- Review and analyze weekly customer service satisfaction metrics to maintain a standard level of customer service performance
- Review customer service tickets to derive and implement key learnings to increase customer service performance
- Collaborate with Product Development / Marketing team to create product briefs for the customer service team for new product launches
- On a cyclical basis, determine headcount needs, shortlist applicants for the customer support team, conduct interviews and sign off on candidates
- Ad Hoc customer service calls for escalated tickets are required
Ad Hoc (15% of the role)
- Reach out to new suppliers for special projects to procure samples
- Update products on website and communicate with warehouse and customer service team Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude. This is a start-up environment
- Ability to adapt in changing environments with pressing deadlines
- Extremely autonomous
- Ability to conceptualize solutions, and think outside the box to come up with new approaches
Why work for us?
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto (Queen St and Spadina Avenue)
- Competitive salary
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org