Bilingual Inside Sales Account Manager
LifeSpan is a division of the CDI Group of Companies and provides hardware recycling and disposal, data destruction, hardware resale, and a full range of IT asset disposition services to corporations, OEMs, and municipalities nationwide. LifeSpan offers companies and organizations the flexibility of handling large quantities of equipment with a customized program and works exclusively with EPA-registered and regulation-compliant downstream partners to maintain the highest standards of environmental protection, as well as full compliance with local, state, and national regulations. For more information, please visit LifeSpan’s website at www.lifespantechnology.com.
We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, smart, strategic, energetic, and passionate about meeting customer’s needs with the best technology available. This position works closely with our top-notch sales, marketing and operations teams to provide the highest quality products and service on the market. The individual will focus on the support and growth of ITAD services to the Quebec market. They will need to work in a collaborative, team sales environment with both partners and strategic end user prospects. A strong preference will be given to applicants with French as a first language and experience in corporate sales experience in Quebec and or knowledge of technology markets, products and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Gain a thorough understanding of the services provided for the short term rental and the disposition and recycling of computers and technology within corporate and government accounts.
- Lead generation with prospective clients.
- Generating interest in target market by making 70 – 90 outbound calls per day.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Support SEO & Web site translations for corporate web sites.
- Completion of post secondary education.
- Minimum of two years experience in sales.
- Experience with personal computers, servers and related technical knowledge is a requirement.
- Experience selling services to larger business and or government departments.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with specific skills in Excel.
- Effective communication skills written and verbal.
- Work well under the pressure of time lines.
- Ability to self-motivate is critical.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. At CDI Computer Dealers Inc. we celebrate diversity and employment equity. CDI Computer Dealers Inc. will make accommodations for applicants with disabilities.