Regional Territory Sales Representative
Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a Business to Business sales opportunity? Then we want to hear from you! As the “Big Voice for Small Business” in Canada, we are looking for a Regional Territory Sales Representative to help grow our territories and promote our services to small and mid-size local businesses in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
If you have a passion dealing with small business owners or have owned one yourself and have an expertise in business development, apply today!
The successful candidate will proactively engage business owners focusing on business development, member retention and growth in the Manitoba and Saskatchewan. You will enjoy life on the open road, must be willing to travel regularly and interested in meeting new people.
What you may expect as a Regional Territory Sales Representative with CFIB?
- Work for a credible, well-respected national organization
- Know that the work you do is important, making a difference for Canadian business owners
- Proactively reach out for business and be ‘on the go’ rather than in a office all day
- Ability to control your own income – no cap
- Eligibility for quarterly bonus
- Paid vacation & statutory holidays, and a competitive benefits plan
- High degree of autonomy and independence to drive for successful results
- The sky’s the limit in terms of career growth; in fact, all of our Sales Management has been promoted from within the organization.
This position requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence.
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.