Bilingual Service Support Representative
CFIB takes direction from more than 109,000 members in every business sector nationwide, giving independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government and helping to grow the economy.
We are looking for you to help us deliver on our mission! We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Bilingual Service Support Representative for our Toronto Head Office location. In this role, you will report to our Senior Manager, Sales and Office Support.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to our Field sales team with any inquiries they may have. You will also be back-up support for our reception area and other administrative duties as assigned.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Be a first point of contact for the sales team
- Use our SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems to look up data and membership information
- Collect, review and register sales reports and follow up with sales team to resolve any incomplete information
- Use best judgment when receiving calls and emails that are of a sensitive nature and ensure that they are handled appropriately and in keeping with CFIB’s professional image
- Contact members of CFIB to verify and update payment information
- Provide general administrative and clerical assistance to various CFIB Departments as needed
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Participate in special or ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned
Highlights of Qualifications
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- A solid team player with excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently and equally effectively as part of a fast-paced team
- Strong attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines
- Proven organization skills, ability to work with changing priorities and deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years of prior experience in an administrative/support role
- Completion or working towards a post-secondary degree or diploma
We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. Our main office in Toronto is conveniently located just one block north of York Mills Station, in close proximity to the 401 on Yonge Street.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is powered by Entrepreneurs™. We never give up and will never go away in advocating for small business. Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.