Paid Social Media Internship
We are a location based social network that lets you create and share personalized beautiful moments with photo and video! You can meet new people from different communities around the world and express your love by giving up to 100 hearts on someone's moment. We are expanding in the Canadian market and we are currently looking for interns to work with our team, to help our efforts and make it happen!
We want Interns who are in "the know" to help us:
- Create engaging interactions with the public through social media posts
- Create and curate social media content for our various social media channels
- Assist founders in creating and executing marketing campaigns.
Warning: we are a big, happy and growing family. Once you join it can be very hard to leave. Apply at your own risk.
- Competitive pay
- Work in a team
- Excel in different areas
- Become a social media guru
- Work in a horizontal organization
- Flexible hours
- Create engaging interaction with public through social media posts
- Participate in design
- Participate in marketing campaigns
- Creative marketing ideas
- Consumer research
- Content marketing
- Prevalent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to respond to urgent situations appropriately by prioritization
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as participating in a team of professionals
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Snapchat, Google+
We are only accepting a limited amount of interns so apply right away. This is a paid position. Apply now!
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org