Quality Assurance Analyst Co-op
The duties and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Analyst Co-op include:
• Working as a liaison among business and technical stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information, and information systems.
• Collaborating with both the Information Technology (IT) project teams and business partners, the co-op will collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design, from which application and solutions are developed.
• The co-op will also need to be able to write test cases according to requirements and perform quality assurance testing for the project.
• The project the co-op will work on is the Swift Mandatory project as well as the Swift Infrastructure upgrade project.
• Learning the Wire Room applications and writing test cases according to the requirement.
• There may be opportunities to write requirement documents for a smaller project
We are looking for talent who:
• Focused their studies in Computer Science or Business Technology Management
• Has some computer technical knowledge and know how to use Jira
• Work collaboratively by inspiring trust, motivating others and partnering with colleagues to get the job done
• Deliver results by setting clear goals and exceeding expectations.
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, excellent communication, organization and time management
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.