Quality Assurance Analyst Co-op
We’re here to help kick-start your career.
Are you looking to gain internship experience at a Financial Institution? We’re searching for dedicated and customer focused post-secondary students to join our team. As Quality Assurance Analyst Co-op, you’ll get to know our company quickly by working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. At BMO, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you’ll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career.
Who can apply and how?
In order to apply, you must be a current post-secondary student and will be returning to school in winter 2018. We look for students that are actively involved in extracurricular activities like; volunteer work, clubs and community involvement. To apply, you must have a GPA of 3.0, equivalent to a B or 85%. To apply, please follow the link and have a copy of your resume, cover letter and official transcript ready.
What you will do
• Collaborate with Information Technology (IT) project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design.
• Write test cases according to requirements, and provide support for activities related to QA Testing.
• Maintain and update test cases and QA execution including functional and system integration testing on applications.
• Liaise with internal groups to assist in scheduling testing.
What you have
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems creatively and innovatively.
• Solid knowledge of systems and PC applications.
• Strong attention to detail.
Who you are
• Eager to collaborate and learn, self-motivated.
• A Computer Science, Engineering or Business related major
• A professional and confident team player, fast learner
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.