Change & Release Management Co-op
We’re here to help kick-start your career.
Are you looking to gain co-op experience at a Financial Institution? We’re searching for dedicated and customer focused post-secondary students to join our team. As a Change and Release Management Co-op, you’ll get to know our business quickly by working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. At BMO, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you’ll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career.
What you will do
• Ensures administration of daily activities are applied and completed through established processes
• Performs required governance through the respective processes
• Monitors, identifies, investigates and updates required details following the respective processes
• Facilitates/Attends required status, process, PIR and documentation review meetings
• Prepares and provides required reports and/or graphs for tracking, trending and other reporting requirements
• Facilitates or participates in required meetings
• Participates in team communication ensuring activities are implemented according to established Process Standards and Schedules/Deadlines
• Advises and communicates status, progress and issues to appropriate team members, groups and COEs
• Identifies and refers to Team Lead / Team, any potential bottlenecks as well as opportunities for improvement
• Understands and follows security processes and understands how they apply to this role
• Contributes to BMO Financial Group’s overall business results by making recommendations that significantly improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
What you have
• Self-motivated, customer service focused and goal-oriented
• Possesses solid interpersonal skills
• Possesses advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Displays solid presentation & meeting facilitation skills
• Illustrates solid leadership skills
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices and processes would be an asset
• Displays the ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
• Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to understand complexity in environments and potential for cross impact
• Good analytical skills
• Knowledge of Remedy tool would be considered an asset
• Advanced excel skills and a strong knowledge of the entire Microsoft office suite
Who you are
• Eager to collaborate and learn
• A professional and confident team player
• A strong communicator
• An Engineering; Computer Science; IT Management major
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.