Business Analyst Co-op- Corporate & Int
We’re here to help kick-start your career.
Are you looking to gain co-op experience at a Financial Institution? We’re searching for dedicated and customer focused post-secondary students to join our team. As a Business Analyst Co-op, you’ll get to know our business quickly by working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. At BMO, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you’ll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career.
What you will do
• Communicate technological needs and processes effectively in a financial services setting
• Interact with client groups across many different areas of the Bank
• Assist in any Digital Channel and Marketing maintenance items
• Assist in the analysis and coordination of the legacy datamart decommission activities
• Raise Service Request Management requests for small maintenance items
• Coordinator ongoing platform vulnerability items
• Chair weekly team meetings
• Triage team mailbox
• Monitor and coordinate governance activities around our business partner’s data User Area consumption
What you have
• Understanding of relevant technologies such as; C#/.NET, Java Script, XHTML/CSS, JSP, Node.js, Angular.js, JSON
• Strong analytical ability for problem solving
• Strong communication and technical writing skills
• Advanced MS excel or Access skills
• Strong SQL skills and relational database concepts
Who you are
• Eager to collaborate and learn.
• A professional and confident team player
• A strong communicator
• An Engineering; Computer Science; IT Management major
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day.
Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.